Zhongfu Market

time:11/21/2022 4:25:12 PM

look number:

Zhongfu Field was named after Henan Zhongfu Company moved in during the Anti Japanese War and the Sino British joint venture Jiayang Coal Mine was established in 1938. Reconstructed in the 1950s, it is a brick and wood structure with a total length of 300 meters and a building area of 5800 square meters. It is a commercial, cultural, leisure and entertainment center of Bajiaogou. Before liberation, there were big smoke houses, brothels, casinos, etc. There were also grocery stores, tailor shops, photo shops, clock maintenance, seal carvers, fortune tellers, carpenters and blacksmiths on the streets. So far, it is still Bajiaogou Life Market, and it goes to the market every day.