time：11/21/2022 4:08:52 PM
It got its name from the construction of the railway bridge across the river during the Great Leap Forward in 1958. After Bajiaogou high-quality coal was mined in 1988, the headquarters of Jiayang Group (Jiayang Coal Mine) moved here, and the coal production capacity of the new mining area was 1.2 million tons. It is also the seat of the People's Government of Bagou Town. The government and enterprises have worked together to build a beautiful mining area, which has won the titles of National Health Market Town, the most beautiful forest town in China, provincial landscaping unit, etc. In 2011, the main monument of the National Mine Park was completed, and Jiayang tourism entered a new stage.